Monday, August 30, 2010

Frustration

Do you ever wonder what ever happened to YOU?  Sometimes I wonder if everything I do is a product of everyone around me.  I wonder if the only reason I do some of the things I do is because someone else thinks that's what I should be doing.  I have decided to go on a self discovery quest!

Right now I'm training for the St. George marathon, wondering if it will be my last. . .

I had a really big start to my summer with the Little Red Century, Rockwell Relay and Ragnar.  I've had a hard time keeping my body out of recovery mode, not to mention I found myself eating fudge stripe cookies and peanut butter for lunch (yes Mom, that's what I had for lunch today).  I tend to feed my stress and then beat myself up for it later (my dear, sweet husband LOVES it when I do this, bless his heart. . .).  I'm hoping that if I can find myself somewhere then I won't have as much stress to feed. . .

1 comment:

  1. I, unfortunately, enjoy feeding my stress VERY much. It loves ice cream, cheese and brownies lately. Luckily I'm too sick these days to indulge too heavily. As for you, no worries. You'll burn it off tomorrow morning when you're training. You might feel like poopoo, but at least it won't be jiggling on your thighs!

    ReplyDelete