Wednesday, April 21, 2010

About Lanakila. . .


I have always been passionate about health and fitness, for as long as I can remember. I used to do my Mom's "Sweatin to the Oldies" videos (YAY, Richard Simmons!) when I was in third or fourth grade. It all just took off from there, but. . . I have never had a gym pass. I can count on my fingers the amount of times I've been in an "actual" gym.

When I was 16 I got my aerobics instructor certification, but it turns out that I'm not very fond of getting up in front of large groups of people. To make a very long story a little bit shorter, after fighting multiple battles (emotionally and physically) over the last few years, I decided that it's time to fight a different battle. . .

I decided to become a personal trainer and help those who have things that they want to do and goals they want to achieve, but don't feel that they have the strength to do it or just don't know where to start. The best part about it is that you don't have to go to a gym. I want to show you how to accomplish whatever you want from the privacy of your own home.

No more excuses. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment