Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ragnar is coming up!

Do you see how stinkn' cute my boys are!?!  This is the end of the last, of three legs that I ran in the Wasatch Back last year.

I will be running the Ragnar, Wasatch Back, Relay Race again, in June.  My team got together Sunday night so that we could decide what runner we would like to be.  I chose one of the more difficult legs.  I'm runner number one.  I'm a little nervous. . . to check out my leg and the all the others or if you just want to learn more about the race, click on the link.  To get to the legs and the race map, click on training and then click on Wasatch Back.  Check it out, I will be putting together a Lanakila team for 2011 (more info to come).

I'm super excited!  The fact that my dear, sweet husband has decided to run with me just makes it that much better.  Thanks Babe. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment