Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Two-fer!

So. . . as I'm sitting down tonight, getting ready to add a new post about a major victory, I was listening to Jon and the boys discussing what treat they wanted to eat while they watched their movie.  I wasn't really paying attention, but I did hear ice cream mentioned among other random things.  The next thing I know, this is what I found...



Jon and Zack opted for celery with peanut butter and


 Hunter decided to go with grapes.


How awesome is that!

It's one of those small victories that shows me my efforts aren't all in vain.


And now, victory/proud moment number two. . . 


We rode a mountain bike trail as a family, all of us!

There's Z!  This kid is amazing on a bike.  It's effortless for him and it has been since day one.


There's my monkey man, Hunter.  He made me so proud.  He was so brave.


And. . .


Oh yeah, that's me, on my mountain bike, on an actual mountain bike trail! 

I'm pretty happy with my two-fer. . . 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That IS amazing! Celery??? Blech.. Good for them. And nice one of the mountain bike. That terrifies me!

    ReplyDelete